Friday, February 25, 2005

Blogs'n'friends

Alright. So my frequency of posting pretty much sucks. So sue me. I'm a student + part-time job + community service gig. I don't have a lot of time to muck around. But I do have friends. And they do like to muck around. And I have somehow managed to rope one of them into this shindig. So look for his posts to start popping up sometime soon. He'll be posting under TheColumbian, at least at first. I'll let him introduce himself when he starts posting.

(It might be a bad idea to let the only person who reads this blog write for it, but whatever.)

(I'm excited.)

(Also, there's lots of other cool stuff I want to tell you all about. Like my revitalized interest in comic books. But that'll have to wait til later. Maybe this blog won't be soooo dry? God knows.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home